A user is any person who interacts with our Vouchery app in order to use our services like creating campaigns, monitoring campaign's performance, distributing and redeeming vouchers (i.e. marketers and point of sale cashiers).
Each user has a Role which defines what user will be able to do in Vouchery app:
- Project Admin: has full access to all features, including inviting new users
- Point of distribution: has access only to Distribution API
- Point of sale: has access only to Redemption API
and an Access scope that limits which campaigns user will be able to see:
- Project: all campaigns within the accounts
- Team: only campaigns belonging to the same team as a user
- Campaign: only selected campaigns
You can define each user's team so that later you can restrict the user's access scope to team which means the user will only be able to see and manage the campaigns that are only created by the defined team.
If a user is from the marketing team and has a Team access scope, then this user will only be able to see and manage the campaigns that are only created by the marketing team.
Updated 8 months ago
|How to define user's team?|